Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sunday Catch Up

Hey loves,

Been a while since I posted so I'm playing catch up!

-All the kids came down with something, 3 shots and 3 blood tests later they are feeling a lot better.


My birchbox finally came in. I'll have a review up soon. I wasn't super thrilled about it. It was decent tho! And why do I always get stuck with white nail polish?! Grr


Ordered this dress from Forever21 and am so ready for it to be in! I bought a few other things, so maybe I'll do a haul when it comes in!

I have been eating Mexican food like crazy! I love me some enchiladas!  So do all three of my kids! We have the best Mexican food place. No one has yet to beat their food!

My mini me. I know she feels better when she starts posing!

Anyways I'll catch up on my reviews and all that fun stuff pretty soon. Hope y'all are having a great weekend!

 

 


 
 

1 comments:

  1. That dress is so pretty! I love high-lo skirts and dresses. Your Birchbox for June just came in? It is definitely late! I got the white nail polish too.

    www.reviewsuntilyoudrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete