Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sunday Social

 
 
I am  linking up today, with Ashley and Neely for today’s Sunday Social.
1. What is your biggest driving pet peeve?People pulling out in front of you, when you are going 65 MPH! Seriously?! You couldn't have waited a few extra seconds. You really felt the need to pull out in front of me, then go slug slow? Stop doing that crap!

2. What is your biggest blogging pet peeve?
People only commenting on your blog, just to promote them selves. It's completely obvious, that person has no interest in whatever you posted.

3. What is your biggest general pet peeve?
I'm going to go with.. People not taking care of themselves. I mean really, you cant put some time of effort into your appearance?  Miss matched clothes, hair a mess,  lack of hygiene.. it drives me crazy!

4. What is your most irrational fear?
Train tracks? I hate them, and refuse to get near them. Why? I have no idea, maybe because I'm scared to death of trains. But really, it's not like the train tracks are gonna jump up and run me over!  Crazy I know!



5. Name 3 celebrities you’d want to have dinner with.
Ian Somerhalder, Johnny Depp and Julian Morris!


1 comments:

  1. Just found your site!!
    Now following!
    Looking forward to keeping up and getting to know you!

    I also have a design site, if you ever need a custom design, check out Christinaloranedesigns.blogspot.com

    xo
    Christina
    Pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete