Monday, June 17, 2013

Unmentionably Cheeky June Review

Unmentionably Cheeky June


Unmentionably Cheeky is a new monthly subscription service that sends you 3 pairs of panties for only $8. Really $8 is a steal! I had to try this subscription out, after seeing the price!


The packaging

The shipping was really fast! I really wasn't expecting to see this little pink package so soon. They didn't send me a tracking email. All I was told is that it was shipped. They ship USPS First class.



They wrapped it so neat and classy. I loved the little gold sticker.

First look



This isn't an information card, but a post card you can send to your friends to let them know about Unmentionably Cheeky. It has all their social media Info on it.


~These are the 3 pairs I received
Hello Sexy, I'm sure all the hubbys and Bf's will love this subscription too!

Pink and black Lace

Front

Back




Blue Lace


Front

back




Black Lace

Front

Back



I love the quality of these panties. Truthfully I had expected them to be made cheaply, but surprisingly they are well made! I found no flaws on them. I have yet to put them thru the washing machine test. But I have a feeling they will be just fine.  All in all I would definitely recommend this subscription service. Great quality and fast shipping.
 I think this will be on my "permanent monthly subscription list"  So are you interested in Unmentionably Cheeky? If so click here. Also If you use code "SUMMER' it locks in the $8/month. Because I think they will be going to $11 at some point.

3 comments:

  1. This looks like a really nice service!

    http://reviewsuntilyoudrop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an affordable service and awesome they are good quality too! I wish their product was appealing to me because it's definitely a good deal!

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete