Sunday, July 28, 2013

Beauty and an update

It's been awhile since I wrote, I've decided to change this up a little. I'm noticing I'm not posting near as much as I use to. The reviews probably have something to do with it.  I'm just not into reviewing various boxes any more. My passion is mainly makeup and beauty products. So on that note, this will be what my blog is about. Beauty, well that and other tidbits in my life. I still will keep up with reviewing Ipsy and Birchbox. 


Speaking of BirchBox, I broke down and bought BirchBox For CEW Mass edition.  I'm beyond ready for it to come in! They had a prestige one as well, but it just didn't suck me in like the mass one!

Isn't the kitten cute?

My bulu box came in last week. I do believe I'm canceling this. While I'm sure there are people out there that enjoy it, it just didn't excite me.  Nor do I feel like  I would use half the items in it (weight loss pills) 

JustFab

Oh how I'm loving JustFab. They have the cutest selection of shoes. I bought these wedges for $9.95!


And to finish up the post, I bought these roses at Walmart for $3.98... Hello cheap lovelies!


 


 


 



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment