Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Ipsy talk *spoiler*

Ok so Ipsy Released  their  first sneak peek!  The first sneak peek is always the one that tempts new or old subscribers to subscribe again.  

And let me just say this one gets me really Really  excited!

Spoiler #1

"We think it's time you give the Glam Bag another try! August's bag is gonna be AMAZING. Many lucky subscribers will get this product from Urban Decay. And EVERYONE will get 5 personalized beauty products in an adorable makeup bag. Secure your spot on the Waitlist for a chance to get the August bag!"

I must say that their bags are getting a lot better.  I also want to point out, that these bags give us an opportunity to try products we would never buy on a whim. I think people tend to forget that. I see a lot of people complaining, 
Point of my rant your asking?  To be blunt.  It's all about experimentation, we won't get everything we love. 

Based on sneak peaks,  we will receive any 5 of these products..

Urban Decay Lipstick

Anyways are y'all thrilled about the possibility of an Urban Decay Lipstick? I'll  be updating this  when more sneak peeks are released!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment