Wednesday, July 31, 2013

So What Wednesday

This week I am saying So What If..

I am completely over summer. I'm beyond ready for falls, the colors, cool days, Halloween, pumpkins and decorating my home! I just love fall! 

I am writing this late in the day. Mama gets busy!

In not a breakfast person. I just don't like waking up and eating. Unhealthy, I know!

My mailman thinks I'm a shopaholic! Hey I may receive a lot of packages, but it's a great deal 90% of the time!

I've been letting the kids stay up entirely too late. School will be here before we know it!

I have too many beauty products. There is never too much when it comes to beauty

I stay up late reading on my kindle. I just can't put down a good book!

We just snacked for dinner tonight.  It is summer after all 

I get OCD when my  kids mix play do colors.

I haven't started fall shopping. I'm working on it!





What are y'all saying to what to?




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment